Saturday 9 July 2011

untitled.

Graduated now, hell yes ! I feel that now because school is over, I can actually be the person I want to be. I have realized that I don't have any real friends, which became clear right after the 29th. Who did you think you were fooling ? She didn't want to believe it, but she secretly and sadly knew it was true. You are all glued to the ass, and will never let anyone else share your ass. You think it's going to last forever, you're living in a fantasy, you'll grow up and move on. Not a single hello', and why should I have to stoop down to your nasty behavior and be the first. You were just rude. I knew this would happen, because we were never friends, nor did you ever accept my friendship. I don't really care for you all to much, but I guess I wish you a good life. This was necessary. Since when you post, it has nothing to do with anyone but the four. Peace to you.

Fly away old friends ' old life.
"I love you like a love song baby", I'm so happy I met you , I had my whorish phase, but you just make me want to be a better person overall. I said goodbye and that was because of you, so for that I thank you. I love your smile, and how goofy you are. I hope to someday call you mine. I'm waiting, but can I wait forever. & I truly love that you like me too. Laughing with you is the best thing I feel lately, laugh and smile with me always, please. I want you more than I want anything in my life right now. I know mine, you'll be. <3


I am revamping my image. Dressing however I want to dress, no matter what anyone says. Cause I don't really give a fuck about what other people think, unless they're important to me. I already was crazy, but I think I'm still crazy, now with a little extra on the side ! I got my tongue pierced. My millions of tattoos are next, along with my kitty ring and nose. Summer will have no regrets, but it isn't just summer it's the beginning of my life. My mommy keeps thinking of moving to the states, and before I was skeptical, but now go for it, pack up and go ! I am looking for that job, and once it comes to me, I am out of here. I love my life and I am enjoying all that it has to offer. I toke, I drink, I love, I laugh, I cry, I scream, I just live, and all that shit. 
Do what makes you happy. I do what makes me happy. Open your eyes to this reality.














         
                                           say hello to the new me. 
                            "I believe in the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie.




No comments:

Post a Comment