Saturday 1 October 2011

nothing more, nothing less.

So, like usual, someone decided to shit on my life basically. I know I'm a good person, but it seems as though bad stuff only happens. I'm going to quote Charlie Brown now; I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I am, something bad always happens. I am not moving now, I unfortunatley have to stay in this crap place, living where I don't want to live, but I really do try to feel greatful everyday, even though I just want to leave ! I miss my friends, and family, when I cry, it makes me seem weak and honestly when you cry, people don't feel sorry for you, they just want you to shut the fuck up. I kind of fucked up, I can never do anything right. All we want is to feel loved, and to be happy no matter what. I'm trying to be positive and happy, but I'm not strong all the time. Everytim I get to see my little buddy, I have to leave him, the feeling is, someone putting my broken heart back together, then just ripping it out again. I love him so much, and really messed up things. I just need a miracle, or to be saved. I miss my life. Something, anything, anyone. Please save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment