Friday 3 June 2011

l'amour, el amor, rakkaus, amore.

What a frightening yet wonderful feeling, of graduating, spreading our wings and flying into the beginning of our lives. I thought I would be stressed about grad, but I am completely ecstatic ! I couldn't be happier. There's no need to worry about silly things or to have high expectations of how the day will go tomorrow. It will be a sunny beautiful day, filled with happy faces. There will be a lot to do in a little amount of time, but it will all work out, and we'll dance and play till the sun comes up.

I am so happy that everyone can go to dry grad. I looking forward to seeing all of my gorgeous friends and their dresses. I have been working so hard to get to this point in my life. The best part is, when the father daughter dance happens, I don't get to dance with my dad, but I get to dance with someone that's equally special if not more. Actually, so much more, my Mom's boyfriend, I thank him so much for being there for my mom and making her a better person, and for being there for me tomorrow. I hope you'll be the one to dance with me on my wedding day as well. Don't stress everyone, just have a good time, and I look forward to tomorrow ! Congratulations, we all did it, almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment